If you live in the Cheektowaga, NY area and are dealing with a painful injury or a chronic condition, our team of professional chiropractic specialists are here to help you get the relief you deserve. Through effective chiropractic treatments and techniques, we help get to the root of the problem for relief that lasts. Chiropractic care is a non-surgical, drug-free treatment that can help get you back to doing the things you love.
What Are the Benefits of a Chiropractic Adjustment?
When you make an appointment with one of our chiropractic specialists at our Buffalo clinic, you will experience some of the many benefits that come along with a chiropractic adjustment, including:
- Increased flexibility
- Increased mobility and range of motion
- Reduced pain
- Improved athletic performance
- Relief from migraines
- Decreased anxiety and depression
- Improved quality of sleep, energy levels, and mood
- Reduced inflammation
- Increased blood flow
- Improved immune function
- Decreased congestion and easier breathing
- And more
At Jafari Chiropractic a Palmercare Clinic, we are committed to helping get our patients out of pain through non-invasive and highly effective chiropractic treatments. Our goal is to help our patients get to their optimal level of health through correcting misalignments in the spine, relieving tension and pain, and promoting nervous system function.
Who Can Benefit from a Chiropractic Adjustment?
Chiropractic adjustments involve hands-on techniques that are used to treat a number of conditions and injuries. If you are dealing with debilitating pain or soft tissue damage, chiropractic treatment could be the solution for you.
Anyone who has severe or chronic conditions such as these could benefit greatly from a chiropractic adjustment:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Knee pain
- Joint pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Car accident injury
- Sports-related injury
- Slip and fall injury
- Bulging or herniated disc
- And more
How Will the Appointment Work?
When you come in to see a chiropractor, they will assess your injury or condition and create a personalized treatment plan for your particular needs. Through specialized manual manipulations, a chiropractor will adjust your spine and surrounding joints to reduce pain, relieve tension, and promote healing in the areas of need.
At your first appointment, you can generally expect:
1. The chiropractic will ask you questions about your condition, pain, and health history.
2. This will be followed by a comprehensive analysis and diagnosis
3. After the analysis and diagnosis, the chiropractor will create a personalized treatment plan complete with recommended exercises, stretches, and scheduled chiropractic appointments.
4. Then, the chiropractor will begin utilizing hands-on manipulations, gentle adjustments, and specialized tools and techniques to relieve your pain and provide overall health and well-being.
Chiropractic care is an excellent method of treatment for non-invasive pain relief that lasts. If you are dealing with a painful condition, or have recently sustained a traumatic injury, consider chiropractic care as a viable solution for pain relief. Our team of chiropractors are dedicated to helping get you out of pain and get back to living your life.
To learn more about our chiropractic care options at our Cheektowaga, NY clinic, give us a call today.